A shower of Gifts [2020]






     A shower of Gifts  [2020]


All praise are due to Allah . 


May Allah love those who love me ! May Allah bless with great honours all those who honour me ! 

My friends , my relatives and my beloved students  are really a special blessing from Allah Subhana-hu watallah to me . Once I heard in Maharashtra from an Australian scholar that ''One who doesn't thank people , doesn't thank God '' . In view of the same  advice , I would like to thank all those beloved friends , relatives and students who honour me occasionally with the gifts of fruits , clothes , books etc . I feel very delighted . I am not encouraging them to gift me things . But , when they hand these gifts to me , I don't refuse . How come I refuse something that someone gifts me . Gifts were liked by our beloved prophet Muhammad Pbuh. Gifts bring us closer to one another . Gifts make us remember one another for longer periods.  I think I remember each and every person whoever has gifted me anything small or big .  Once again, I pray Allah Subhana-hu watallah to give more and more smiles to those who bring smiles on my lips , love those who love me , bestow respect upon those who respect me , give happiness and peace to those who make me happy  and guide those who have unnecessary grudges and spites against me! 

Ameen ! 

I personally think I am a very rude , angry and bad tempered fellow. However, I doubt my thinking when people greet me respectfully , gift me generously, call or message me fearlessly and treat me as their close relative , friend or family member.

To conclude,  I am many a times wrong about myself. 


[ I can't mention names here  for the purpose of privacy . Allah knows me , them , these gifts and our intentions well. We do for Allah and not for showing off . ]


A/M/A

Comments

  1. May Our Almighty Allah bless them as u r blessed.....Ameen.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts