If they have freedom to activate all men sexually,

 




If they have freedom to activate all men sexually...


[By SAHIL SHARIFDIN English]

Yes, I love poetry . Yes , I am a Muslim. Yes , I have read European poetry to a great extent . Yes, I have read Rabia Balkhi who is being advertised among muslim populace   by the enemies of Islam . Yes, I have gone through the poetry of Rabia Basri who is not even mentioned by the enemies of islam . The hypocrites who talk of women empowerment and women upliftment are advertising only Rabia Balkhi and not Rabia Basri . But why ? I tell you why :  Rabia Balkhi is inviting towards Rebellion against men and Rabia Basri is calling for the Surrender to Allah . I would not allow my sister, mother , wife  or daughter to jump into a river . I will not allow them to eat poison or hold a live electric wire in hands . I will , under no circumstances , permit them to go into the battle field where two hostile armies are fighting each other with tanks , jets and machine guns. I will not allow them to walk half naked through the markets filled with strangers. I love them and I want them to be safe . I will never let them  risk their honour and life. But , what do western  so called progressive thinkers and liberals teach the women ? They teach them that men need to change their thinking and women need not change their dress code . First of all , who are these liberals , feminists , free thinkers or selfclaimed activists ? Are they prophets ? Are they righteous, chaste , holy , selfless human beings and well-wishers of the women ? No . They are not. The uglier a woman is , the bigger feminist she tries to become. The bigger loser a man is , the greater champion of the rights of  women he strives to become. If these so called  champions of women really believe that nudity of woman is proportional to the empowerment of women , why do they not make their mothers , sisters and daughters nude first ? Why do they not help the females of their own families contest beauty competitions , dance competitions bla bla bla ? They are hypocrites . They befool common women and thus  make them sell their bodies and honour just for a few bucks . I tell you that the men who don't want their women to eat poison , hold live electric wires in hands or wear sexually tempting clothes  need not change their mentality . The poison is by nature harmful for life . You can't demand poison to change its nature . You can't request electricity not to kill people. They can't change . We , humans  have to be careful .  Likewise, you can't expect men to act like robots . It is in the biology of men to like women and vice versa. When she is naked or half naked , the poor men are bound to get distracted. If we have to live on this planet , we, men and women have to be co-operative towards each other . We have to follow certain rules . Otherwise, there will be chaos . Like there is already chaos in Europe and America. You know, every day over 2000 women are being raped in America alone . They have vulgarity at home and they give sermons of  freedom and progress to our women. Gone are the days when we were ignorant about the western shit.  For God's sake , don't succumb to western propaganda and western machinations. They are our all time enemies. They will never be our well-wishers. They kill our people in Afghanistan, Iraq , Libya, Syria etc. They are snakes in human form. And the women who act as spoons of western immorality , they should wear sexually tempting clothes before the men they want to impress. They should not consider the whole planet as their  bedroom. There still exist  men who don't want to spit at such vulgar women . Such women can go happily half naked before the men they want to ensnare.  if they willingly appear in  public places or on public sites and invoke undesirable reactions from less mature men , they should not later   lift the earth on their heads and launch movements like #MeToo. Logically speaking,  If they have freedom to activate all men sexually, all men too have freedom to get activated sexually.  If they are truly happy with their husbands or boyfriends, they will  never  wander around activating strange men sexually . Shame on them and shame on their cuckoldly husbands and guardians.
Yes, I am on the side of chaste and co-operative women who want peace , harmony and order on the planet earth . I will fight till my last breath for their rights . I want them to be self-sufficient and selfrespecting. I want them to receive the due inheritance from their parents and other relatives. I want them to gain education and secure honourable jobs for themselves . I want them to make the best use of their talents and energy. I want them to serve the humanity by becoming good leaders, professors, lawyers , doctors , engineers and pilots.
I want them to marry loving and caring men.  I want them to respect their families and themselves. I want them not to become entertaining dolls and joy items for strange men . I want them to follow Rabia Basri and read her poetry and philosophy. I don't want them to suffer like the women suffer daily in America by being in LIVE-IN relationships , by becoming unmarried mothers , by selling their nights to rich guys,  by being outwardly fashionable and inwardly totally broken .

Please forgive me if I have hurt anyone by mistake . I want good things for all my muslim sisters .

A poem by Rabia Basri
My peace, O my brothers and sisters, is my solitude,
And my Beloved is with me always,
For His love I can find no substitute,
And His love is the test for me among mortal beings,
Whenever His Beauty I may contemplate,
He is my "mihrab", towards Him is my "qiblah"
If I die of love, before completing satisfaction,
Alas, for my anxiety in the world, alas for my distress,
O Healer (of souls) the heart feeds upon its desire,
The striving after union with Thee has healed my soul,
O my Joy and my Life abidingly,
You were the source of my life and from Thee also came my ecstasy.
I have separated myself from all created beings,
My hope is for union with Thee, for that is the goal of my desire

A poem by Rabia Balkhi

I am captured by your love

Trying to escape is not possible

Love is an ocean without boundaries

A wise person would not want to swim in it

If you want love until the end

You must accept what is not accepted

Welcome hardship with joy

Eat poison but call it honey .

Comments

  1. ## Now I don't have words what should I say☺ i'm thinking about it...Constantly but at last, I got the point that u r Mervellous.......ON a scale from 1 to 10, u r an 11😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts