STORY OF A TRUTHFUL GIRL by SAHIL SHARIFDIN Ëñglísh


STORY OF A TRUTHFUL GIRL

My friend went to see a girl for marriage. He asked her to speak the truth as he had already met her school and college friends and had come to know many secrets about her.  The girl blushed.  My friend asked her if she spoke the truth, he would definitely marry her.

The girl asked him what he wanted to know first?
My friend, " what are your qualifications in romance?"
The girl started :
3 crushes in  neighbourhood,  10 crushes at school,  50 at college and 150 on TV (Degree 1)

First affair in class 6th,  2nd in 9th,  3rd in 11th and weekly an affair at college.  (Degree 2 and the topper of her batch)

Casual date with every guy whom I liked on facebook, instagram and the guys I met at wedding parties, funerals and during travels.  ( post-doctorate with thesis on KAMASUTRA RENEWED)

My friend, " Any one-night stand?"

She, " No, not at all,  only a few foreplays, several make-outs and  some casual hook-ups" . (Her best seller publications 🤣)

My friend, " Will you continue   your research and studies 🤣 after your marriage also?"

She, " No,  in fact, I have already started hating it.  I wanna marry a good guy and Play a loyal wife".

My friend asked for her hand and wore a GOLD Ring 💍  on her right ring finger.

Me to my friend, " Have you gone crazy?"

My friend,
"Are you shocked?  How stupid!  Where will you find such a truthful girl in this world of liars and cheaters. She spoke the truth and truthful people never break promises. She will definitely not cheat me  after the marriage as she promised. "

Me : (Tears in eyes)  Bhai, emaan ho tou aisa.  I am again proud of our friendship. 🤒

Now,  I wanna my friend  to marry faster as I am restless to see such a generous lady f2f.

Comments

Popular Posts