A letter for you from God Almighty

 A letter for you from God Almighty







 Hi my angry fellow, 

 I hope the legs, the eyes , the ears , the nose , the heart and  all such organs  which I gave you in charity are functioning well . I hope  there is enough oxygen for you on the planet . Do you eat properly? Do you sleep peacefully?  Do you have good clothes to wear ? Well , I do my best to make your life peaceful on the planet. However, some of your brothers and sisters are not behaving justly . They think that they are Gods . They disturb the peace on the planet . I would destroy them with hunger , thirst , pandemics, droughts , diseases and many other things but then you human beings start complaining. You wrong one another but when I punish someone among you , you all get together to question my existence.  I have been watching you attentively . I know all you say . I know all you do . When an elder brother beats his younger brother and the younger brother calls his mother for help,  she  does not murder her elder son  .  She can't . She loves both . But , she dislike the elder son for sometime. Likewise, you all human beings are siblings and you all have a common father , Adam and a common mother , Eve. I can’t destroy anyone of you immediately when he/she misbehaves towards a sibling. That is UN-GODLY . 

Leave others for awhile. You say , how are you doing ? I know how you are doing but I love to hear from your mouth like a mother loves to hear apparently senseless babble and prattle from her newly born baby . You complain a lot nowadays . You want to look like others . You want their lifestyle. You want their job , their home , their clothes , their car , their nose , their eyes etc but the only thing that you don't want is ' to do what they do '. There is a rule on the planet that everyone succeeds according to his hard work . Wait , wait , I know what you want ask . Your question is that there are lots of people who rise the ladder of success not by hard work but by cheating . Right ?  Listen , have you never cheated in  school exams ? Have you never cheated your friends and relatives? Of course, your cheating was of different nature but cheating you did . Likewise, some people cheat in the exam of life and they cheat at a bigger level . Still , I can't murder them . You know that a teacher doesn't murder the student who uses unfair means during the examination . How dare you expect from me to destroy those who cheat in the exam of life . Is that teacher kinder than me ? Listen , I record everything . No matter how big or small your action is , it won't get wasted. I forgive almost everyone unless it gets  necessary to punish someone who transgresses all limits . Did I destroy you for the sins you do daily ? You expect forgiveness from me . So do the other people. They act smart and careless in public , but , you don't see into their hearts how much they fear my punishment. Sometimes, they weep blood in seclusion while asking me to forgive them . What can I do then ? After all , they are my people . I love them more than their parents and spouses. You see negative side of  the world and it’s people , that is why you are in pain . Try positive side sometimes . 

 Two more things before I conclude this letter : You see some men and women around committing adultery or fornication . You get very angry and even question my existence . That is not fair . When I give you happiness, you thank me excitedly . But , when I give you or someone near you  a little pain , you question my existence. Listen , all those who disbelieved in me while they were on the earth are here now before me and regret a lot . They are ashamed of themselves. They daily beg me to talk to them with love like I do with those who never doubted my existence when they were on the earth. Well, that you  will see soon . No medicine, no doctor, no food , no lifestyle, no gymnasium and nothing will keep you alive for ever on the earth . You are cheating yourself with such thoughts. By the way , it is your choice .  Do what you like and then face the consequences also. Eat chilli and face sting on the tongue also .  Yes , you think a lot about the adultery on the planet . You want me to destroy these adulterous people on the spot . That is not my way . I have assigned you sexual organs to please yourselves legally and to produce your children if you really need them . You use them illegally and then hold me responsible for that and thus question my existence. That is not done ! Have you ever  seen small kids in a village doing lunch together out in their courtyard while  ducks , swans ,  cocks and other birds are hanging around  ? You know , when a kid forgets his own plate of food and begins eating food from the plate of his careless brother , have you observed what follows ? The lower animals [ ducks , swans , cocks , even dogs ] begin eating from the plate of that little greedy kid . That is it . I can't explain it any further. You are not that much stupid. You understand things very well . 

The other thing is your thoughts which flash upon your brain daily . Actually, your brain is like a slate on which I write things daily . However, I allowed one more fellow [Devil ] to write anything he wants on your slate . I will explain in my next letter to you  why I blessed  him with this privilege and why he interferes with your slate . Your problem is that you take things at their face value and you don't wait to look deep into the heart of things always . You always read and act upon the things he writes on your slate and ignore mine . The day you ignore his things and welcome my things is the day when your happy journey will start. In other words, Your all thoughts are either from me or from him and your job is to differentiate between these two types of thoughts.  


Well, I don't want to bore you . You have other things to do , so have I . Let me end this first letter to you with these words , 

'' Nay, nay! but ye honour not the orphans!

      Nor do ye encourage one another to feed the poor!-

       And ye devour inheritance - all with greed,

        And ye love wealth with excessive love! '' 


Yours only true loving friend 

 God Almighty 


-----------------------------

Author : Sahil Sharifdin English

Email : sahilsharifdinenglish@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts