Go And Tell That Heartless Lady

 




Go and tell that heartless lady, 

 Return my past happy days: 

That Joyous  heart,  that smiling face, 

 That innocent mind ,  those happy ways .


Oh! her absence harms me 

Like Autumn harms the green leaves.

My tragedies circulate on the media

But no notification she receives .


Wish I could go back in time !

This time I would not see her face!

Neither would I ask her for phone number

Nor would I ask about her dwelling place!  


Somebody come to help me , please.

I am sliding into the ocean of pain . 

A merciless lady has pushed me away , 

 Wailing , groaning and half slain . 


Erase her images from my eyes .

Efface her words from my ears .

Repair me .  Restore me.  Reset me .

Bring me back my  happy years .  


Soft voices precede cruel storms .

Sweet smiles herald big calamities.

Beware of friendly seductive ladies .

They murder men and ruin families. 












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts