Too much of morality is a fraud




Too much of morality is a fraud

Once a woman requested her husband to cut the only tree growing in their compound. When the husband asked the reason , she explained: 'I am a very modest and chaste woman . We have an open roofed bathroom. When I go inside it to take a bath , the birds sit on the branches of the tree and watch me naked . It kills my soul , for, I don't want any eye other than my husband's eyes  to look at my naked body . Therefore, cut the tree immediately. ' 

The husband was impressed and he thanked God for blessing him with such a modest , morally good and chaste wife . He complied with his wife's request happily and cut down the lonely tree growing in their compound. Sheikh saedi further writes that the husband used to spend days outside his home doing business to earn the livelihood. One day he returned home unexpectedly thinking of giving his ultra pure charactered wife a surprise. To his own surprise, he caught his wife in bed with a stranger. He looked angrily into her eyes for a while and then smiled saying he himself is to blame because he forgot the human nature of his wife and mistook her for an angel .


Moral :  Human nature is all over same. We may deceive one another with our words , makeup or clothes but we all humans are  beneath the skin same .

Comments

Popular Posts