Why everyone wants to fall in love ?

 Why everyone wants to fall in love ? 

[A question recently asked to me. ]

         Image credit : Rightful owner 



Well, I could answer that everyone copies cinema nowadays or love is a fashion these days or human beings enjoy using God given sexual weapons , but , that would be a shallow , cheap and routine answer . 


Actually, We are a compound of a body and a soul . We need food , clothes and shelter to save our  body . Likewise, we need food , clothes and shelter for our soul. However, the food , clothes and shelter of the soul need to be  properly defined first and then discovered . I personally think that one of the food items desired by  the soul is love [ carnal love? or pure love ?] . I personally feel comfortable, peaceful , happy and quite normal when I am alone with the people I love. I want them to be with me forever , ignoring all laws and rules of the society. [That is not practically possible]  I am a  kind of hungry  of them . It doesn't matter  how black or white ; ugly or beautiful and young or old they are . I feel like I am feasting on a wazwan [A  delicious food]  when I am alone with them . And , which healthy kashmiri would ever say NO to a wazwan?  There are other people whom my soul runs away from , though they are my relatives, very familiar people or even my lovers . They are even cuter , prettier , richer , kinder etc to me , still , I love to run away from them . It seems that the soul has its own rules to accept or reject things . It bypasses the suggestions of the brain.  To conclude, the soul needs love [ be it from a person , thing , animal , God or anyone] . Love is perhaps the main food item for the soul . A hungry body will eat even soil , likewise, a hungry soul will do any damn thing , go any damn place or say any damn word/s . You may seen some people cutting their arms or weeping blood  to impress their beloveds.  A hungry soul is no different from a madman and everything can be expected from a madman.  Therefore, study your soul by yourself. Know its merits and demerits ; needs and desires by yourself . The knowledge about the soul  available in the libraries of the world is almost negligible, some people don't even believe that there is something known as soul within us  , which is why , despite eating quality food , wearing branded clothes and living in luxury houses , people suffer from anxiety , depression, sucide mania , frustration etc .   

As for the clothes and the shelter of the soul , I am still thinking on them.   Almost all people love natural beauty , lone huts in the midst of dense forest , a flexible and well-shaped physique etc . However, I will have to think more on these two items. 


*People who are denied love happen to grow up as sad , gloomy , mentally and emotionally unfit beings. I am just an ordinary thinker  but I tell you that a few people  wanted love and sympathy from me at different times of my life .  when I rejected their requests , they cried , hurt themselves and acted like medical patients . When I accepted their requests   , under certain conditions, they started living  normally , even excitedly . 

I think , we should let people live happily without causing bigger problems for ourselves . That must be  one of the main purposes of our lives. 

I am not a good singer or dancer but if my singing or dancing will change someone's unhappiness into happiness , I will definitely sing or  dance , of course privately. 😂   Our body , our craze , our ego , our fame , our status and our everything will mix with soil one day . Therefore, make the best use of yourself before it becomes totally useless.

Comments

Popular Posts