Great Love

Great Love Doesn't Say How And Why?
Great Love obeys to every damn thing.

Rumi : Dear Master, why do You look pale?

Shams : I feel thirsty.  I wanna drink wine.

Rumi: (Shocked)  you mean water?

Shams : No,  I mean wine.

Rumi: (More shocked)  But,  who will get it from the market?  You know my reputation.  I am respected as a great scholar in this city.  What will people think of me and my religious knowledge?

Shams: you are not people.  You are Rumi.  Do u care for the people and not for your love for me?

(Rumi went to the market,  bought two bottles of wine publicly and handed them to shams without fearing anybody because he knew his master well.  Shams watered a dry rose plant with the wine.  The dry plant was refreshed and produced forth a big beautiful rose.  The rose was given to Rumi as a token of love.  YOU CAN'T BECOME RUMI FOR FREE.  YOU NEED TO SACRIFICE ALL YOU HAVE FIRST... YOUR REPUTATION, YOUTH, FAMILY, WEALTH AND ALL)

Comments

Popular Posts